Welcome to (The Occasional) Photo Tip of the Day! Please also visit my main site jeffwignall.com. Text and photographs Copyright 2016 Jeff Wignall.



“The best way out is always through.”


Friday, May 13, 2011

Cool Photo Accessories You May Already Own

Popular Photography called me a few weeks ago and asked if I'd rummage through my camera bags and see if I had any cool photo accessories that might not necessarily have come from the photo store. Are you kidding? My camera bag looks more like a kitchen drawer than a bag full of photo stuff--I'm constantly finding stuff around the house that I think would be a useful photography tool. So I came up with eleven of them (top-ten lists are so overdone!) and, the truth is, I probably have another bunch I can write about next time they ask. Be sure to click on the "gallery" button when you go to the page and then "next" to follow the story along. By the way, if you like these kind of improv ideas, you'll like my book Jeff Wignall's Digital Photography Crash Course: 2 Minute Tips for Better Photos (Lark Photography Book)--it's a book of about 150 shooting & editing ideas that are kind of home-brewed and a bit off the wall...which pretty much describes me.

No comments: